Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lion & Tiger cake topper! And I'm going to Ireland!! (my shop will be on vacation from September 7 till September 12, it will reopen on Tuesday September 13)

I
.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ am so excited because I'm about to go to Dublin! I'm a huge fan of U2 so it's a journey that I can not wait to do also for this!
I will go with a friend of mine that there has already been a week in this city and fell in love with it. I want to take a huge number of photos, there are so many things I want to see and of course visit all the places of U2 history!
I will tell you about my trip and will post pictures!

 ♥-♥................................................................................................................................................................................................................
So my Etsy shop will be on vacation from September 7 till September 12, it will reopen on Tuesday 13 September, if you buy something in that period I will ship it to you on Tuesday 13.
♥-♥................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok let’s talk about this cake lion and tiger cake topper!

Lovely and very cute couple, lion groom and tiger bride, for a wedding cake!


I created them from clay without molds.
In this cake topper figurines are quite tall, they are 3,14”(8cm) tall and at the base they are large 2,36”(6cm).

I love modelling leon! This leon groom has a beautiful fluffy mane and a grey tie... 


His tiger bride is wearing a veil decorated with orange roses, a white bow and she has crystal earrings...


Cake topper grass base has a diameter of 4,7”(12cm) and is decorated with daisies. Under the base is plastic that can stay in contact with food.



 Here is the topper on a cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D