Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Cake topper and Guestbook for the movie themed wedding!

F

or this beautiful wedding with a cinematic look I created a cake topper with figurines inspired by bride and groom themselves but in a more "cute way" as desired by the bride.
Here is the cake topper!




I made the couple on a white base with an arch decorated with white daisies, in the centre of each flower there is a silver rhinestone. 



For bride's skirt I used white silk and tulle, I created the decorations on the bottom of the skirt with white and pearl glitters to match with the pattern of the skirt of the true dress.
Brid'e's bouquet is inspired by the real one, with purple roses, white hydrangeas, big leaves and pearls.



Bride figurine hairstyle is the same of the bride, with long ringlets










And one of the most important moment in a wedding...
THE WEDDING CAKE!
Presented outdoors in the courtyard of the villa








The cake was really huge, so I created also two white roses to decor it:


Cake topper with arc is 10,3" high and base is 5,5" large. 

Some work in progress...


The table with wedding favors with the Guestbook with bride and groom favourite animals, very cute lion & dog!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D