Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Octopus in love cake topper and ocean theme wedding

T his is my first ocean cake topper, with a cute and funny couple of OCTOPUS so in love!
They are on a sea base that I made with light blue and white clay mixed together to gave the idea of sea water and waves, one side is covered with sand and clear glitter. 
Figurines are not fixed to the base so you can choose to position them the way you like more.






In my Etsy shop you can choose all colors you want for customization, to match the cake topper with your wedding palette!

Here in Italy is snowing and it's really cold...so why don't think about summer and weddings on the beach?

Ocean theme wedding decorations included some beautiful and natural elements like shell, starfish, pearl, seagull, sand...To suggest images of beauty, mistery, majesty and tranquility.
Colors are every shade of blue, blue-green colors of the ocean, white, silver and sand's colors.

Image via


Images via
Image via


Some items about ocean, beach and summer wedding I found in beautiful Etsy shops:


Ocean necklace by JewelrybyDorothy
Starfish wedding invitations by MissMaliaDesigns 
Ocean bride wedding lace and bridal feather by AngelfishOriginals

Ocean dream flower by lilmissthriftydesign 
Sea urchid jewelry by Ploust
Blue green ring pillow by MysteriousMannequin
Sarfish necklace TheTiffanyBlueShop 
Colar bowl by UneekGlassFusions

 And of course a mermaid wedding dress!

By MyaKi on Etsy

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the cake topper, so whimsical, and the sea urchin ring is also my favorite. xx

    Joyflower
    joysilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocean theme wedding! I love this ocean theme wedding photos a lot. Everything is very beautiful. You know in the last year my cousin also had the outdoor fall wedding at local but one of the most beautiful New York venues. I would like to share her wedding photos on my new weblog!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D