Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Seating chart for the movie theme wedding! Work in progress..

I 'm working on the seating chart for the movie theme wedding
Colors are white, purple and black.
My idea is: create a clapper board  for every movie/table and fix all of them on a 28"x39" canvas that I will decorate with  a drape of purple satin. Canvas will be displated on an wooden easel.

The wedding is so close (and I want everything to be perfect!),  I have taken a little break to share a bit of work in progress pictures with you:

I drew clapper boards on black cardboard and I cut them:


 I do not want to spoil the surprise :)...You will have to wait for the wedding pictures to see the finished work! Just a glimpse...


Back to work!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D