Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's card with a sugar heart: tutorial

I  would like to show you a card sweet in every sense, because is for Valentine's day and is full of sugar candies!!


For this project you will need...

Valentine's card with a sugar heart

Materials:

- Red cardboard
- Red felt (a little piece, a square about 3,7")
- Little colored sugar candies


- A plastic envelope
- Scissors
- Adhesive tape double sided
- Felt-tip pen (I used a silver one)


♥1
 Cut a rectangle 8" x 6" from red cardboard and fold it in half


 ♥2
 Using the heart below draw an heart on the front of your card




 ♥3
Cut out the heart




 ♥4
Cut a square 3,5" from a plastic envelope and fix it on the heart inside the card using bi-adhesive tape



Now you have a little heart shape "window" protected with plastic

 ♥5
Full it with little colored sugar candies!




♥6
Put all around the heart other bi-adhesive tape to attack a piece of felt




♥7
I have decorated my card also with a silver pen



And here is my sugary card...









2 comments:

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D