Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My fox cake topper inspired by Valentine's day

T his is my cake topper inspired by Valentine's day, two cute foxes in love with their tails intertwined!





They are so in love...

As a banner I made a red heart with white wings!

 You can find them in my Etsy shop:
FOX WEDDING CAKE TOPPER

You can choose:
For the bride: color for the veil, for tiara, bow and rhinestones, flowers for the bouquet and colors.
For the groom: color for tie or bow tie and hat.
For the banner: color for heart and wings.



















Valentine Gift Guide -She's Feeling GOOD 

by cooljewelrydesign

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Passion Valentine Gifts 

by HandyHappy  

 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D