Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Custom dog portrait: Nunzio!

I  painted Nunzio portrait for a wedding anniversary gift, I painted him on canvas using acrylics.


I painted him from a very funny photo, that the owner of Nunzio sent me. I love that photo!!
He is sitting in a so cute way!!! So sweet!!

Nunzio 's beautiful muzzle...


I suggested to add a plate with his name, to make the portrait more personalized.


Thank so much for choosing me to paint your loved Nunzio! :)

What do you think of the portrait of Nunzio?
If you want to order your own pets portrait, from your photo/s:
www.etsy.com/shop/PerlillaPets

 It's the perfect gift for pet lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D