Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween time! My cute & spooky owl cake topper

Happy Halloween!


Halloween pumpkin by http://www.etsy.com/shop/snoozes
 
I made these very cute couple of Halloween owls for an alternative autumn wedding!


Bride has a black rose bouquet, a black tiara and an orange veil.


Personalized banner for names and date is in black with a green and an orange rhinestone.

This year I created also some Halloween fridge magnets, if like me you have a fridge full of magnets and you love to collect them, I was thinking of you when I was creating them!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Your last works are marvelous too! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D