Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bedside hand painted inspired by Disney Rapunzel!

I
have just finished to work on this bedside that was commissioned to me by the mother of a girl crazy for Rapunzel, she will give it to her for Christmas. She gave me this old bedside, a little spoiled, I have restored and painted it. I love the furniture restoration, and give them a new life! I think she will not recognize it! :)




I want to see you how it was BEFORE:
I painted it with water based acrylic colors, I used a light green for the base and I painted Rapunzel and her cute friend on the top...
So that it appears that the long hair of Rapunzel are locked in the drawer!!
AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D