Custom pet portraits, hand made cake toppers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Alice in daisies…custom dog portrait

T
his portrait was commissioned to me by a client who wanted to make an original gift to her husband, what gift is more original and unique than a portrait?

So she gave me the photo of their beloved Alice, and told me that her husband is in love with
Alice‘s sympathy and vivacity. 

The photo that most represents Alice is this:

In a field of daisies with his trusty ball, in a break between a game and a race…
Of course, the client explained to me what are the real colors of the coat of Alice!!
In this photo are not very understandable ...
She is a grey and black Cocker.

 This is the portrait I made of her:


It was a very welcome birthday present, the whole family was enthusiastic!


I painted this portrait on canvas (12”x16”) with acrylics, client chose a gold frame  to which I attacked a gold plate with the name of the dog.

A portrait of your pet is a very special and unique birthday gift, in my experience as a portrait artist I've always noticed that it was most welcome and valued.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts - I would love to hear from you!:D